SRLLP Forestry Division is seeking to establish a list of pre-qualified contractors for Forestry Services, and hiring preference is given to qualified Simpcw Businesses. Forestry Services under this RFP include:
- Timber Harvesting
- Road Construction
- Road Deactivation/Rehabilitation
- Mechanical Site Preparation – Silviculture (stumping, mounding, piling)
- Wildfire Risk Reduction – Fuel Management (pruning, falling, bucking, burning)
Please review the Instructions to Respondents, below, and let me know if you have any questions about completing the RFP document.
1) Complete all questions included in this document in the space provided. If additional space is required, please use the same format and attach it to your submission.
2) Provide all supporting documents in PDF format.
3) Files should be named using the following naming convention:
a. RFP Document – COMPANY NAME Forestry RFQ_2021 (e.g. SMITH CONTRACTING Forestry RFQ_2021)
b. Attachments – COMPANY NAME Document Name (e.g. SMITH CONTRACTING WCB Clearance Letter)
4) Ensure the email subject line contains your company name and the RFQ title as follows:
a. SMITH CONTRACTING – SRLLP Forestry RFQ_2021
5) Submission acceptance will be ongoing, but it is preferred for responses to be returned to SRLLP by May 1st, 2021. Responses received after this date will be assessed and added to the list of pre-qualified suppliers as time allows.
6) All questions and submissions should be sent via email to:
Glenn Foss, SRLLP Forestry Manager