Civeo is a global workforce accommodation specialist that helps people maintain healthy, productive and connected lives while living and working away from home. Our unique approach focuses on guest wellbeing, operational efficiency, community building and a property development mindset - making us a leading provider of accommodation solutions.
Civeo Premium Services Employees LP is looking to fill Front Office Administration (FOA) positions at our 5A lodge located in Merritt, BC. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing administrative support with a particular focus on reservations and customer service. The FOA will work as a member of the Front Desk Team to achieve overall performance goals identify opportunity and maintain and efficient, effective work environment. Reporting to the designated Supervisor, the successful candidate will work a 20 days on and 10 days off rotation, which may include days, nights, weekend shifts and statutory holidays
The responsibilitiesof the Front Office Administrator includes, but are not limited to:
- Conduct administrative duties and act as a liaison between site and Civeo head office.
- Manage communications with Central Reservations and client occupancy demands
- Process guest and staff reservations as required and fulfil data entry responsibilities in sequence
- May handle additional reservation bookings (internal and external)
- Promptly handles phone and in-person inquiries with professionalism
- Uphold Civeo's gold standard of customer service and satisfaction through courteous interaction with clients and guests.
- Ability to manage both computer-based tasks and guest interaction
- Meets tight deadlines for email, telephone inquiries, and guest inquiries
- Provide accurate and on-time reporting
- Handling of room keys, room assignments and check-ins/outs
- Other duties as assigned
- Previous related experience in hotel front office, night audit, and reservation programs
- Post-Secondary education in a related discipline in desirable
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Microsoft Outlook Suite
- Experience with INNfinity hospitality system is an asset
- Must be detail-oriented, professional, friendly, and positive
- Expectation of working both independently and as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills in English, both verbal and written
- Superior organizational and time management skills
- Highly developer problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Strong proven rapport in customer service relations
Civeo Premium Services Employees LP is committed to the principle of employment equity. We welcome diversity and encourage all who are qualified to express their interest.
To apply, please visit http://www.civeo.com/people-careers/jon-opportunities/ for further details