The Executive Assistant will provide high level administrative support to the Vice President, Project Services and Integration. This role will act as liaison between the VP and other internal and external parties, other members of the leadership team and the team under the Vice President. This position is based in the Calgary office.
- Provide high level personalized, administrative support to Vice President, Project Services and Integration including:
- Manage the Vice President’s inbox, flag for: action, importance, important data, and file and manage as needed.
- Manage and schedule electronic calendars for the Vice President and schedule travel and any corresponding meetings.
- Manage and review expense reports.
- Prioritize high volume of meeting requests and daily interactions based on their importance and the VP’s availability.
- Provide personalized executive and project administrative support in a well organized and timely manner.
- Organize various internal and external functions including preparation of materials and/or catering, logistics, etc.
- Attend confidential management meetings, prepare agendas, transcribe, or distribute minutes and maintenance of follow up items and ensure completion of said items.
- High degree of document management (electronic and paper copies) for weekly, monthly, and quarterly reporting for the Project Integration team and for Executive Leaders.
- Monitor, screen, respond to and distribute communications in a timely manner.
- Prioritize and prepare correspondence for review and authorizations including creating drafts and proofreading for formatting, completeness accuracy.
- Conduct research, collect and analyze data for various reporting, presentations, Board material and meeting packages as required.
- Coordinates administrative requirements for budget, expense reporting and time reporting
- Represent the VP's' office by exercising good judgment and a solid understanding of internal policies and the VP’s priorities
- Other duties as required
Qualifications and Professional Experience
- Post-secondary education in Administration or related discipline preferred.
- 10+ years of administrative experience with several years supporting executive level leadership.
- Specific knowledge of the pipeline and construction industry would be an asset.
- Superior organization skills and dedication to completing projects in a timely manner
- Excellent computer skills with advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and SharePoint
- Ability to work independently and take initiative to problem solve and move items forward.
- Work collaboratively with other administrators and departments
- Ability to demonstrate tact, diplomacy, and professionalism, and exercise discretion in dealing with confidential information
- Detail oriented with strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Comfortable and confident working in a fast-paced office environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships at differing levels within the organization
- Speaking a second language is considered an asset
Other Requirements and Information
- May need to provide support outside of regular business hours and/or on the weekend
- Office work
We Build Careers and Pipelines That Last
Our story is about determination, resourcefulness and resilience. It’s about charting our own course, finding innovative solutions to challenging problems and doing the right thing. It was true when Trans Mountain became a company in 1951 and it’s just as true today. We welcome new members to our team that embrace the qualities in our story, that thrive on the new path and directions we take. Our culture is one of care and taking our responsibilities seriously. If you would like to contribute to our culture, then join our journey.
A Rewarding Opportunity. We offer:
• A place to share a sense of purpose and build relationships.
• Meaningful work that makes a difference.
• An opportunity within the Canadian energy industry.
In keeping with Trans Mountain’s commitment to maximize benefits for communities, priority will be given to qualified candidates from Indigenous, local and regional communities along the Trans Mountain existing, and expansion, pipeline corridor.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Trans Mountain is committed to supporting diversity and individual differences. The diverse viewpoints and cultural knowledge that our employees bring to work enrich our organization’s collective cultural understanding, which is reflected in the work we do every day. Trans Mountain welcomes new team members from traditionally underrepresented groups, including women, Indigenous Peoples, members of visible minorities and persons with disabilities.
Click to Apply