As an Invoice Requisition Analyst with Trans Mountain, you’ll have the opportunity to work with a progressive and fast-paced group of Finance and Project Controls professionals in the Major Projects department. This position is based in our Calgary office.
- Invoice processing in a timely and efficient manner, including:
- Attesting invoices for accuracy (i.e. rate, hours, expenses, etc.)
- Processing invoices through 3-way match, receiving goods and services against the Purchase Order with the proper documentation and approvals.
- Following up on payment inquiries.
- Managing the team inbox.
- Purchase Requisition and PO Change Order requests processing to facilitate the above.
- Other duties and responsibilities as identified.
Qualifications and Professional Experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- General knowledge of the oil & gas industry preferred
- Experience working on one or multiple major projects (> $1B) preferred
- Experience working with a multi-disciplinary team of project professionals and effectively manage multiple priorities and timelines
- Ability to work effectively with both internal team members and external stakeholders including vendors, contractors, and regulatory agencies
- Knowledge / previous experience within Project Controls and oil & gas accounting practices preferred
- SharePoint and Dynamics 365 experience preferred; SAP experience considered
- Strong communication and ability to work collaboratively with others
- Ability to analyze and troubleshoot problems and make sound decisions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to complete the assigned tasks under pressure to meet deadlines in a time-conscious manner within or outside normal working hours
- Strong analytical and computer skills
We Build Careers and Pipelines That Last
Our story is about determination, resourcefulness and resilience. It’s about charting our own course, finding innovative solutions to challenging problems and doing the right thing. It was true when Trans Mountain became a company in 1951 and it’s just as true today. We welcome new members to our team that embrace the qualities in our story, that thrive on the new path and directions we take. Our culture is one of care and taking our responsibilities seriously. If you would like to contribute to our culture, then join our journey.
A Rewarding Opportunity. We offer:
- A place to share a sense of purpose and build relationships.
- Meaningful work that makes a difference.
- An opportunity within the Canadian energy industry.
In keeping with Trans Mountain’s commitment to maximize benefits for communities, priority will be given to qualified candidates from Indigenous, local and regional communities along the Trans Mountain existing, and expansion, pipeline corridor.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Trans Mountain is committed to supporting diversity and individual differences. The diverse viewpoints and cultural knowledge that our employees bring to work enrich our organization’s collective cultural understanding, which is reflected in the work we do every day. Trans Mountain welcomes new team members from traditionally underrepresented groups, including women, Indigenous Peoples, members of visible minorities and persons with disabilities.
Click to Apply