Civeo is a global workforce accommodation specialist that helps people maintain healthy, productive and connected lives while living and working away from home. Our unique approach focuses on guest wellbeing, operational efficiency, community building and a property development mindset - making us a leading provider of accommodation solutions.
Civeo Premium Services Employees LP is looking to fill General Helper positions at our 5A lodge located in Merritt, BC. The successful candidate will help clear and clean front and back of house areas in the kitchen and dining room, assist with preparation of food items, assist with inventory, and provide general assistance in the kitchen where required. Reporting to the designated Supervisor, the successful candidate will work a 20 days on and 10 days off rotation, which may include days, nights, weekend shifts, and statutory holidays.
- Assist with putting away groceries using the First In, First Out method (FIFO).
- Sanitize, sweep, and mop the kitchen/dining room floor as directed.
- Maintain cleanliness and organization of kitchen and dining area.
- Take out garbage and clean the garbage area.
- Replenish desserts, beverages and condiments as needed.
- Assist with inventory.
- Report any damage, theft and abandoned articles to the Supervisor.
- Adhere to safety policies and procedures by following company safe work practices and standard operating procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Experience working in a kitchen is required.
- Food Safety certification valid in the province of British Columbia is a requirement.
- Current, valid First Aid certification is an asset.
- Excellent communication skills in English, both verbal and written.
- Must be able to move, lift, carry, pull, push, and place objects away weighing up to 50 lbs.
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
Civeo Premium Services Employees LP is committed to the principle of employment equity. We welcome diversity and encourage all who are qualified to express their interest. To apply, please visit http://www.civeo.com/people-careers/