Reporting to the General Manager, the Store Manager is responsible for the daily operations and profitability of the establishment according to set goals, and business objectives. Daily operations include but are not limited to, developing and measuring sales targets, daily cash and sales reconciliation, customer satisfaction, staff scheduling and supervision, product quality assurance, inventory management, safety within the establishment and overall profitability of the store.
- Lead and manage a team of enthusiastic employees to ensure exceptional customer service and operational efficiency.
- Develop and execute strategic marketing campaigns to enhance the store's presence and attract a wider customer base.
- Oversee and manage the sales process, ensuring targets are met and exceeded.
- Complete daily and accurate reconciliation of cash and all sales ensuring bank deposits are completed each day.
- Maintain all cash floats and ensure that adequate cash is on hand.
- Maintain accurate inventory levels and optimize stock levels to meet customer demand.
- Create visually appealing and attractive displays to showcase products effectively.
- Train, motivate, and mentor staff to ensure they are knowledgeable about products and provide excellent customer assistance.
- Achieve established objectives in terms of brand, service levels, quality, and identify areas for improvement.
- Handle customer inquiries, concerns, and complaints in a professional and timely manner.
- Seek out and collaborate with suppliers to ensure timely and consistent product availability.
- Monitor and analyze sales performance data, providing insights and recommendations for improvement.
- Train, develop, coach, and motivate team members while fostering a positive work environment that enables the engagement of all team members in the pursuit of desired results.
- Stay knowledgeable about store products, services, promotions, and policies.
- Responsibly and fairly schedule and manage hours for team members.
- Ensure adherence to health and safety regulations and store policies.
- 5+ years of retail experience with leadership capacity in managing a store/department.
- Demonstrated interest and ability to develop others (with a proven track record of documented coaching and development as well as performance improvement plans that have resulted in tangible improvements.
- Strong leadership and team management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficiency in inventory management and point-of-sale systems.
- Passion for providing exceptional customer service.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Strong organizational and multitasking abilities.
- Flexibility to work weekends and holidays as required.
- Must be able to pass a criminal record check.
What we offer
- Competitive Compensation
- Positive and collaborative team
- Meaningful work
Note: Pre-Employment Drug and Alcohol Testing may be required
Application Deadline: Open until filled.
Thank you for your interest, however only those selected for interviews will be contacted. Preference will be given to qualified applicants of Indigenous ancestry as per
Canada’s Human Rights Act and legislation surrounding Employment Equity.
Please submit cover letter and resume via email to HR@SimpcwResourcesGroup.com with the Subject Line: Store Manager